Sunday, November 29, 2009

This Years Best WTF Track - "Snake"

At night there's a snake hiding under my bed...

I was sitting in the g-lab sorting through a giant batch of emails when I came across the "Reverse Engineering" remix of Oy's single "Snake". The strange voice inflections had me cracking enough to rip out the headphone chord so others could take part in the hilarious and bizarre musical experience.

The original track summons the spirit of salad fingers while enticing you with gorillaz style falsetto. The Reverse Engineering version is more comical, providing you with blunt bold face lyrics over a ghetto-golden-eye instrumental.

There's also an acid house version mixed by Sutekh, if you're into acid house. I find the genre to be near unlistenable seeing as I'm usually sober but for those mad trippers poppin fat mollie hits, you might enjoy this one.

PARTY TIP: Go find a huge crowd of people and play snakes (r.e. remix) on full volume. Whatever is meant to happen will happen.

Oy Album, "First Box, Then Walk" due for Feb 3rd 2010.

Also Visit:

$ Oy - Snake

No comments:

Post a Comment