Sunday, November 8, 2009

Video of the Year: Wallpaper. - I Got Soul, I'm So Wasted

One of the best singles of the year has just become one of the best Videos of the year. For cereal, this is such a good video!


No other dance music video has captivated my attention all the way through as much as this one (skipping past this years trends of '80s donnie darko rip off' or 'i found a bunch of 80s cult fim clips and put them together to match 130bpm' or of course your standard 'skeet food on a ho's face' video. No!

The clip for 'I got Soul, I'm so Wasted' (Directed by Jason Zada) is drenched in creativity and club scene nostalgia. (I laughed out loud when he shoved the phone into that broads face). Also check out the equally brilliant 'T Rex' vid.

Wallpaper's "Doodoo Face" album is out now on Eenie Meenie Recs. Check the links below for more info.

Also Visit



No comments:

Post a Comment