Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gucci Mane <3's NN (And Yellow Things)

As far as 2009 explosions go, the indie world had the XX and the rap community received unto their hands the Gucci Mane. I have recently been informed that while Gucci spends time in the slammer Mad Decent is teaming up with 1017 Brick Squad to bring us some Brazilian and dubstep influenced remixes of the overnight legend's 'Cold War Mixtapes'.

“I thought it would be cool to have a bunch of kids and weirdos do some mixes of his songs, we all are fans and we are from different scenes. Gucci Mane is the cool uncle I never had even though I’m pretty sure I am older than him.” - Diplo

[I'm Callin' It:] Gucci Mane guest spot on the new M.I.A album.

Also here's a free track sent over (produced by Bangladesh) about lemonade and drugs and a general affinity for yellow things.

$ Gucci Mane - Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment