Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pick Up the Phone

Just got this killer remix of Dragonette's 'Pick up the Phone' single.

"We are Victor and Raúl, from Here We Are, a Spanish electro-band (from Madrid specifically). Recently we have won a Dragonette's remix contest at an important Spanish electronic-music blog called NEONIZED, and we would like that our remix of 'Pick up the Phone' appears at your blog if it possible and you like it"

Yes its possible. And yes I like it. I had to keep the broken English as is (always the most endearing emails).

This is a seriously good track. It's a got a pretty much infinite replay ability. At certain points the vocals drown a bit in the mix, but thats the only negative criticism I can give it. Nice job and I look forward to watching 'Here We Are' grow as a band/producers.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I am an independent singer songwriter and I learn a lot from reading blogs like this - thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete