Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hot Damn! Star Wars Adidas!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you're following the NN Twitter, you already know about this.

Sometimes my fanboy self spills out. I can't help it. I love Star Wars. I love Adidas.

It seems like every time I get down about how shitty the Star Wars prequels were, something like this comes up and reminds me of why I fell in love with the original trilogy. Adidas has been chosen to represent a new line of Star Wars sneakers (due sometime in 2010). Judging from previous SW related shoes, these will probably be in the $80-90 range. Additional info on the product here.

I'm not into the Vader ones. I don't like shoes that look like something my dad would work out in. The orange Skywalker hi tops and X-Wing Rebel Alliance ones however...need those.

Dope post deserves a dope song at the end. Here's Peo de Pitte's brand new dub of Riverside.

1 comment: