Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Promo Post


So here comes the Promo Post, where I have an item of social relevance that I just purchased which is laid out on a beige carpet to have its picture taken.

This simple action has many advantageous outcomes:

a.) it gives the appearance that I buy all my music and am a TRUE supporter of the scene

b.) it shows that I'm just a normal person with beige carpeting which helps readers feel like they know me (look, there's my shadow in the pic!)

c.) it's possible that labels will see this post and send me a bunch of free stuff, which I can take more pics of

d.) you get to be that one guy in the comment thread who says "Well I, for one still buy music!"

------heres where I get serious----------

All that aside, I have to say the show tonight with French Horn Rebellion and Database was a lot of fun and I was happy to throw my five dollars their way. Hopefully someone will do the same for me If I ever get serious about making tunes.

Special thanks to Mr Hobbs for getting the guys out to the Ville.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!

This song is crazy good:

$ French Horn Rebellion vs. Database - Beaches & Friends (Hey Champ Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment