Thursday, September 17, 2009

<3 Tiga

What a wonderful character Tiga is. One can't help but be charmed by his animated aristocratic nature. Here's his facebook page bio:

"Thank you for allowing me to share in your wonderful Book of Faces. I like to think of the Internet as a tiny mutant-man with flesh the texture of brain tissue. And now I am here to lead you in prodding him ever forward, me with my Cat O’ Nine Vibes, and you with whatever cache you manage to derive from associating with me.

This is the official Tiga Facebook group. It cost me a great deal of my dignity to acquire.
Think of yourselves as zoo animals and this group as a food pellet dispenser. And imagine that I run a pellet dispenser business. And that each of the pellets is seasoned with information. Tiga Information."

Tiga on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment