Friday, April 17, 2009

Mail Rules

Be Back to properly set these tracks up in a bit. I love them with all my heart.

Setting themselves way apart from the rest of the remix world, Emil & Friends put their magic on Little Boots' latest single, New In Town. The single, previously made famous with a remix by Fred Falke, is reinvented with some clever voice modulation and a breakdown at 1:50 that will have you wondering who exactly Emil & Friends is. Complete this with a clever splashes of Justice bass lines and you have an amazing remix

$ Little Boots - New In Town - (Emil & Friends Rmx)

New to the the Nashville Nights roster is VanGuard, who recently sent over his remix of Frankie/Hollywood's Relax which you know because you saw Zoolander a bunch of times. His work on this George Duke track will add an extra pinch of funk to your weekend club hopping mix. Enjoy:

$ George Duke - Reach Out (VanGuard Rmx)

Gradtheft releases yet another flawless mix from a mixed to death artist (this time Santogold, last time Lykke Li), but after Grandtheft's triumph with Lykke Li I found it easier to open up my ears to this track. And I'm glad I did, it's quite possibly my favorite mailed track this year. I'll be playing this one out a lot (in my car as well as the club)

$ Stantogold - Shove It (Grandtheft Rmx) ♥♥♥♥
^seein santogold tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment