Friday, April 3, 2009

Tiga "Shoes" Remixes


Can't help but get sucked into the Tiga buzz. The first single off of Ciao! entitled "Shoes" received mixed thoughts. It took me a bit, but I eventually dove into the absurdity of "Shoes" and remembered how Tiga never takes himself seriously (sexy lightning always strikes twice btw). The remixes that have followed the Shoes have knocked away all previous doubt. 

I love that sound. 


Bang Gang, Spencer & Hill and Green Velvet will also be sharing the Shoes vox when the single is released with the album (set for April 27th release). 

In preparation for Ciao! Tiga has release a live mix titled "Raveline Mix Sessions 008". Check it out and tell me if you know who's remix of Shoes shows up around 18:31. I've been hunting high and low for it. 


thanks again lafriendly

No comments:

Post a Comment