Monday, April 6, 2009

Stereo Heroes + Billion Dollar DJs

Stereo Heroes were kind enough to hook me up with a look at their upcoming ep, Boom Slang. It is in my personality to be turned off by teasers (who wants to be teased), but after listening to this 8 minute promo, I have to say, I'm pumped. Once Rayflash hit around 6:32, I was sold. The E.P. is out everywhere today. Get it on itunes.

Tracklist:
- Boom Slang (Original Mix)
- Boom Slang (Stereoheroes 2009 Remix)
- Booby Trap (Original Mix)
- Fukt (2009 Radio Reedit feat. Teen Wolf)
- Fever Pitch (Vocal Mix feat. Little Prince)
- Boom Slang (Mixhell Remix)
- Boom Slang ( RAYFLASH Remix)
- Fever Pitch (Original Instrumental Mix)

$ Stereo Heroes - Boom Slang E.P Teaser

French Tour Dates


In other news, Billion Dollar DJs sent over their latest remix titled Sai Fora. The track is a pretty nice blippy chill out tune with diplo style brazillian vocals.

$ Mc Gi - Sai Fora (Billion Dollar Djs Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment