Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Act Yo Age vs DCUP

Prove that you're the coolest kid in your hood when you drop the latest DCUP remix of Act Yo Age. You know the drill, DCUP is no stranger to NN. He puts out only ACE mixes and we love him for it. Not sure if it's the small room echo on the flute or what but this song reminds me of a Japanese garden for some reason. The only other song to have reminded me of a Japanese garden is the Hercules & Love Affair remix of Cut Copy's "Far Away".

Has anyone been in a Japanese Garden? whats it like? Would you listen to this if you were there?

Thanks Sweat It Out for another sweet free remix. I will always love you,

sincirely yours,
Joseph

ps. I was originally going to have this image be the header
but I have too much respect for the Sweat It Out Design Team. Whoever you are melting shoe drawer, I salute you.

Also Visit:
Sweat It Out Myspace
DCUP Myspace
Act Yo Age Myspace

$ Act Yo Age - Night of the Hornheadz (DCUP Remix) <33

1 comment:

  1. dude, we have similar music tastes right? check out Polymath and let me know what you think

    :D

    ReplyDelete