Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LePrinciple Debut Single

Sometimes the best tracks are those I save for later. I've been sitting on LePrinciple's "Nothing Like It" for some time now, probably because subconsciously I was thinking it was too good to share (greedy I know) but I wanted some time with it during my own sets before I sent it out into the world to get eagerly eaten up and thrown back onto every single dance floor.

So here you go, the first official track from LePrinciple, who I can assure you is not a one trick pony. I've had the great fortune of hearing the team's other tracks and there's a lot of fire to be had. so much fire.

Also Visit:
LePrinciple Myspace
LePrinciple Twitter

$ LePrinciple - Nothing Like It

1 comment:

  1. and you kept this for yourself when you could have sent it to me!? - we could have revelled in its glory together.

    fantastic post man

    ReplyDelete