Monday, October 19, 2009

So Good It Hurts

Not to back myself into a Dreamwave corner or anything (plenty of diverse sounds ahead) but this style has been putting out like a(n) ______<-- adj for 'dirty/slutty/easy" ______ <--- noun for girl/boy/preteen.

[Bit Funk] Ever since his flawless remix of Hustler's Anthem, I've been on the lookout for any new material from this producer. The new mix doesn't disappoint.

[Xuman] Never heard of this guy, but I'm very glad he showed up in my inbox. 'Panic' starts out with a chaotic bassline which launches into an instantly likable dance pop dream anthem. win.

[Lifelike] Maybe its the interesting vocals he is working that make this Lifelike remix fresh and different than previous material. Very catchy and enjoyable.

[Russ Chimes] The first time I heard this, I was running out the door. I was halted and couldn't tear myself away from my headphones. Once the first break hit, everything else was put on hold (It's such an epic mix).

Also Visit:
Bit Funk Mysapce
Xuman Myspace
Lifelike Myspace
Russ Chimes Myspace

$ NightWaves - Fascination (Bit Funk Remix)

$ Xuman - Panic

$ Relation - Your Tiny Mind (Lifelike Radio Edit)


$ Fabian - Heatwave (Russ Chimes' Funkwave Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment